Monday, February 25, 2013

Enjoying the outdoors...sort of

Caroline and Ellie love to be outside.  Anytime I want to calm them down, I can simply walk outside and they quickly become more content.  It's easy to do with one, but it's difficult to hang out very long by myself holding the both of then with no place to put them down.  Now that we have these bumbos, its much easier.  I think they'll do great once they have an easier time holding their heads up for long stretches.  They're still little bobble-heads in these things.  

Caroline (on left) and Ellie are starting to notice each other more recently.  I have noticed that they look at each other more and even begin to respond.  It's very subtle right now and this was one of the first times I have seen them both look at each other and smile.


Caroline (below) doesn't last long, yet, sitting in this.  She makes all these funny grunting sounds as if she feels way too restricted.  


Ellie (below), on the other hand, is a little unsure about the whole thing but cautiously sits and looks around...




1 comment: