Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5 Month Photos

I've turned into a sucker for dressing the girls alike.  When else can we do this and it's still considered cute?  I know I'm on borrowed time for this, so I'll enjoy it now!  On one of the rare occasions that the girls were not matching at all, a girl came up to me in a store (who was a twin herself) and told me she was so glad I don't dress them alike...."it's so cheesy" she told me.  I nervously laughed and said, "oh, I know!"  

....but, excuuuuse mwah....there's only adorable wrapped up in these matching outfits, for now anyway.  If they're 15 and I'm still buying them matching clothes, then I might need an intervention.



Ellie (left) and Caroline (right)

Caroline

Caroline

Ellie (L) & Caroline (R)

Ellie (L) & Caroline (R)

Ellie (L) & Caroline (R)

Ellie

Caroline

Caroline

Ellie

Ellie

Ellie


Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment