Friday, March 15, 2013

Lunch with Uncle Rick

Yesterday, we went to lunch with my brother, Rick, close to where he works and lives.  The place we went to had a lot of commotion going on, so it kept the girls occupied.  

Rick and Caroline

Ellie has been drooling a lot more than usual lately, and I keep thinking that she'll be teething soon.  She's not fussy nor seems to be bothered by her gums hurting...yet.  

Caroline has been Ms Personality lately.  She jibber-jabbers constantly, is almost always the first one awake and has the more difficult time falling asleep.  I think part of the reason is that she's not taking her pacifier as much as she used to and so she's having a more difficult time pacifying herself.  She's sucking on her fingers more, so we're hoping that she'll eventually figure it out.  

Both girls are just beginning to show signs of being able to laugh.  Caroline has done it a couple times, which is heart-melting music to our ears.  I was able to get some of it on video, but of course, accidentally deleted it.  Next time!

Ellie (left) & Caroline (right)

2 comments:

  1. nathan and I think Caroline is on the left because of her longer face...maybe we know your kids better than you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I thought the same thing here too! I think it might be the angle or something...they look SO much alike in this picture!

      Delete