Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rolling in action

The girls are still wearing 3 month clothes, although I'm not sure how much longer.  Their pajamas fit them just perfectly.  They are petite little things, but keeping up on the growth chart fine.  They're getting more stable all the time and when I prop them up on the couch or a chair, they can sit up for longer periods of time.

Caroline on left; Ellie on right




The video below shows how we roll in the afternoons around here recently.  Sometimes I think Caroline and Ellie encourage each other, and then it all goes downhill in a hurry.  Caroline eventually calmed down and went to sleep, but Ellie just refused, so I ended up rocking her in their room the whole time while she just quietly looked around.  Even though I prefer for them to sleep, there's something so sweet about cuddling and rocking with them.  I love that.




No comments:

Post a Comment