Monday, April 8, 2013

Daddy's home!

We ended the week last Friday afternoon with me counting down the minutes until Blake came home from work and would spend 2 whole days with me helping me with our girls.  I couldn't wait.

This is what Blake came home to on Friday.  The girls were so worked up, couldn't sleep and wanted to be held.  Both of them are thumb suckers, but this week, they've been taking their pacifiers.  This is pretty much what our entire week looked like during the girls waking hours.

Ellie looking at the camera.  Both girls are happy and cooing as long as they're held!

Caroline and Ellie always recognize Blake when he comes home and get excited.  It's really precious!


Caroline looking up at Blake.  Melts my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Allison! I wish I could be there to help you hold those babies! Hope you got a break this weekend when Blake was home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Holly! Yes, things are so much easier when Blake is here to help me! I at least get to give my back a break from trying to hold both girls all the time! HA! It's just been a difficult phase lately with their teething, and I hope it will pass...or at least give me a little reprieve! Ellie has two teeth sticking out, and Caroline is about to have her come out too.

      Delete