Sunday, April 14, 2013

So, Exactly How Do You Feed 2 Babies?

I get this question all the time.  Everyone is so curious how this works, and if I'm just nursing all day long feeding them one at a time.

Thanks to Teri Thompson, we have discovered this magical nursing pillow for twins made by "My Brest Friend".  [Insert endless amount of jokes here!]  When we pull out this pillow, Caroline and Ellie go absolutely crazy with arms/legs flailing, and they will not take their eyes off of it until they can start eating.

I feed the girls 4-5 times/day right now depending on how they sleep.  After they finish eating, I burp one girl at a time (sometimes both in a crisis) and lay her on the couch on my right side while she waits for her sister to be done.  It sometimes gets a little crazy, but it works and everyone's happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment