Friday, May 3, 2013

Cuddle Bugs

Caroline and Ellie are little cuddle bugs and we love it!  I don't usually get to enjoy cuddling with the girls as much as I wished I could just because the fact that the girls don't always want to share one set of arms.

The girls got their 6 month shots last week and they were especially cuddly and wanted me to hold them.  I always feel bad when they have to get their shots, but the rest of the day is enjoyable when all they want to do is suck their thumbs with me holding them.  Those are the days when they don't care if they only get a single arm and shoulder to lean on.  I think I'll always remember this.

Caroline on left and Ellie falling off my shoulder on the right

After this day was over, it was back to normal, and they were loving that my mom was here to hold and love on them.  Mom was loving it too!

With Caroline
With Ellie

Caroline passed out
Come back soon, Mom.  Caroline and Ellie can't wait to fall asleep in your arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment