Monday, May 20, 2013

Lovin these Sweet Peas!

Caroline and Ellie are progressing everyday with their eating.  It's so fun to watch them discover new things to the point where you can visibly see their mind working.

Feeding twins has been an adventure.  It's funny to watch them not only getting their food all over themselves, but they also wipe their food on each other.




With their new reaching capabilities that I always seem to underestimate, I don't think I have successfully made it through an entire feeding without one of the girls knocking the bowl of food upside down at some point.  

....and it always happens the same way....

I put food in one girl's mouth while keeping the bowl outside of her reach, which is usually and unfortunately within reach of the other one [when will I learn?!?].  The other immediately takes advantage of the opportunity, and with arms flailing outside of my peripheral, knocks the bowl out of my hands and sends contents flying all over my lap, table, and floor. 

No matter how it ends up, I'm loving my two little sweet peas, and they seem to like theirs too!  

Both girls finished eating complete with peas on table.  I scooped up what didn't land on the ground or in my lap and finished feeding them.



Caroline showing off her two bottom teeth!


1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. I like how in the beginning of the video they were touching each other!

    ReplyDelete