Monday, July 29, 2013

The Time has Come...

...to lower those crib mattresses.  The girls started pulling up and having a great time looking over the top at each other while beating on the top of their cribs.  As cute as it is watching all this going on through the monitor we have downstairs, it was just time to make the step.

Ellie in front, Caroline in back
One of the things that naturally happen with twins, is that we have a "system" for everything.  Getting the girls out of bed and putting them both in bed is definitely one of my little systems.  With their mattresses high, getting them both in and out of bed was something that I learned to master over time.

Caroline
I'll just have to come up with a new way of doing it.  With the mattress high, I could lean in, and scoop them both up without dropping them.  With a much longer reach for me now, it's not as easy to get the girls.  I'm sure this will be the story for the rest of our lives....learning to adjust as the girls grow older.


No comments:

Post a Comment