Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Reliving our Colorado Vacation

Our trip to Breckenridge was only a month ago, and I am wishing that we were back there right now.




We keep looking at the temperatures there, and compared to how hot it is here right now....well, it's probably better for me to just not think about it....




It was such a great vacation that I keep going back to these pictures, but what also amazes me is how much the girls have changed in a month.

Ellie sucking her left thumb and Caroline sucking her right
During that trip, the girls were not mobile at all, not very vocal and in general just not quite as interactive as they are now.  They look so little to me.





I can't wait until our next "Snyder" family vacation.  Hint hint Lauren and Nathan...



....and you too Rick!




I'm already looking forward to the next extended family reunion.  Not sure when it will be, but we'll be there!


Mom and Aunt Catherine holding the twins at the wedding


Uncle Jim, Aunt Linda and Jim - we all shared a house together and had a wonderful time!

Enjoying being a Grandmom!

The newest Great Aunt Virginia (my Mom's sister).  I have one, and now my babies have one.  That's special to me.

Ellie with my cousin Catherine

Mom and Aunt Ellen






No comments:

Post a Comment