Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Official 4 Month Pictures!

Caroline and Ellie are officially 4 months old today!  Here's some pictures of me trying to capture their big-girl selves.  Ellie was extremely cooperative, but Caroline was stiff as a board the entire time and refused to actually bend her legs to sit.  Every time I tried to sit her next to Ellie, she immediately stiffed up and sank to the bottom of the chair.  Such a little pistol all day today!  I didn't really great a "frame-able" picture here, but the series of pictures are of course, in my opinion, adorable!

....Ellie is on the left and Caroline on the right.

Happy [4 Month] Birthday to our babies!




















Caroline just refused to sit up next to her sister.  Her body totally straight as a board!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious, I LOVE IT! I Love the pictures, I love the blog, I love the updates, I LOVE THOSE GIRLS!!! They are so so so ADORABLE- I am delighted to see all the pictures and read the little updates, thank you so much for taking the time to share, I will be back often, so post often- pretty please!!! :)

    ReplyDelete