Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bath time around here!

One thing that I'm learning with twins is that it pays to have a plan.  The better set up I am, the easier things go.  I find this definitely true when I get ready to feed them, give them baths, get them ready to get in the car, etc.

Bath time is by far the most challenging if I'm trying to do it myself and keep both babies content.  They have entered the stage where they like to see what's going on, so I let one of them sit in the bumbo on the counter while I bathe the other one.  It's so cute how they'll sit there the whole time just staring while they watch their sister enjoy the water.



Caroline sucking on the washcloth.  Even in their fussiest moods, the bath immediately calms them down.


Caroline in the bumbo just finished her bath and watching Ellie get hers!

Caroline
Ellie relaxing in her bath.  These girls could sit their for hours with the water running over them.

Ellie
Caroline enjoying the warm outdoors after her bath.  Those sleepy eyes just begging to go down for a nap.

Ellie


No comments:

Post a Comment