Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Who's Who?

As I was downloading these pictures last night, I realized that I had the girls mixed up all day yesterday.

Oops.  In the pictures and comparing the girls side by side, it's obvious which one's which, but in just holding and playing with them throughout the day, not so much.  No permanent damage done, except for the fact that I'm convinced it's probably going to take them until they're 2 years old to know their own name.

Both girls have mild colds right now.  Blake and I could hear them coughing last night and trying to breath through their congestion.  Poor dears.  Even as something as mild as this, it still breaks my heart.

Even with colds, they're still happy, precious and sweet.  We are afraid we are going to rub their baby soft skin raw by how much we kiss them in a day.  Those faces and their sweet little mouths.... just. can't. get. enough!


Caroline (left) and Ellie (right)

Ellie (left) and Caroline (right)

Caroline (left) and Ellie (right)

Ellie (left) and Caroline (right)


Caroline

Ellie with the Zebra and Caroline with the heart!

Ellie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of two beautiful girls! Thanks for all the updates Allison... keep them coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Holly! I've been practicing what you taught be from our little photography and photoshop lesson! Miss you and Aaron so much - every morning that I make coffee, I keep thinking of how nice it would be to make enough for the both of us!

      Delete