Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How the Twins Spend at Least an Hour of Every Day

One of my mom's closest friends gave me this music toy that is perfect now that the girls can sit up and they'll be able to wheel it around when they learn to walk.

Caroline
 This toy completely captivates them.


They're so used to someone always being right there with them, so they'll climb all over each other trying to hit the buttons.  They never seem to mind...or much less even notice!



This toy plays music, and the girls bounce up and down when they hear it.  Caroline and Ellie make all sorts of noises as loud as they can while they play with this thing.  It is adorable.


They are so engrossed that it's the perfect opportunity for me to walk away for a brief moment and get something done.  However, it's just too cute to miss it.

Ellie on the left with the little tuft of blonde hair sticking out the back!

These are the moments that I cherish.  They are brief but so sweet, and when I see things like this, I'm overcome with a thankful heart that I can be around to witness the little things.


Thank you, Mindy, for such a great gift...I think of you every time they play with it....which, like I said earlier...it's a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment