Friday, November 8, 2013

It's Been a Great 3 Years

Blake and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary last week.


I curled my hair for the occasion for our night out.  I know.... I went all out.  I watched an YouTube instructional video on how to do it the week before.  (not kidding).  I'm thinking about making it an annual tradition to fix my hair on our anniversary.

It took me absolutely forever, so maybe not.

Ain't nobody got time for that!

It's been an awesome 3 years with more changes in our lives than we could have ever imagined...moving to Texas, having twins, job changes, and living in a home that is always changing.  Maybe we'll be done with the house by Anniversary #4.  Not.

So far, we've had our parents visiting for each anniversary, so Blake and I have declared that after 3 years in a row...it's official....it's tradition, you guys have to keep coming.

Year 1 was Blake's parents.  Year 2 was my parents and Blake's mom (the girls were 2 weeks old), and Year 3 was my parents.  Pressure's on guys....who's coming next year?


No comments:

Post a Comment