Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Moving On

These last several weeks have been a whirlwind for me.  Caroline and Ellie decided last week to try walking on the exact same day, and they haven't looked back since that day.


They are trying to walk to any place they want to go instead of crawling, and I think in about another week or so, they will be doing it effortlessly.

That means we won't be having babies crawl around our house anymore.


I also weaned the girls right before Thanksgiving.  It was a month long process that was difficult for all 3 of us.  They cried a lot during those times and since that time, Caroline has turned into more of a thumb sucker than she ever was before.  On my last day of nursing them, I was full of emotion that I didn't even know I had.



What a journey, full of emotion when it wasn't going well in the beginning and then again in the end when it was second nature for us all with me realizing how much I'd miss that time with my babies.

I guess that means we won't be having anymore nursing babies around our house anymore.


I guess we're moving on to toddler-hood.  Blake and I are missing our twin little babies, but we're enjoying this new stage with each of their little developing personalities.

2 comments:

  1. That first picture looks like double trouble! I can't believe they are walking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just about...they still are walking like little Frankensteins, but they'll soon be getting it. I need to get video of me chasing them up the stairs. They squeal and squeal. It's too sweet!

    ReplyDelete